Step #3: Puppy Contract
Required Steps to Adopt a Frenchie!
- Step One – Fill out Customer Profile & Family Questionnaire (below)
- Step Two – Make your Deposit.
- Step Three – Complete your Puppy Contract (pdf); and Make your Final Payment.
Fill out Puppy Contract:
⇒ Once you’ve chosen your Frenchie. Print the Puppy Contract, complete all the information and fax or e-mail back. Then mail the signed original to Bluegrass Frenchies. If you have questions filling out the contract email or call Kay. 859-582-3315. Bluegrass Frenchies will send your AKC papers once final payment and original signed contracts have been received.
Directions for submitting your Puppy Contract:
- Please print out the above Puppy Contract (pdf).
- Fill in information. Please contact Kay if you are unsure about any of the information to be filled in on the contract.
- Fax to (859) 363-8134 or e-mail to email@example.com
- Mail Original to:
- Bluegrass Frenchies
- 330 Eastern ByPass Suite 1, PMB #298
- Richmond, KY 40475
- The AKC papers are given out once the original signed Contract and final payment are received.
- Keep a copy of the Puppy Contract for your records.
- If you are mailing your final payment with your contract please make checks out to Bluegrass Frenchies. Please DO NOT send cash in the mail.
- Please have the contract back to us before your puppy is 6 weeks of age. If they are already 6 weeks of age please sent it back to us as soon as possible. We need this paperwork to complete AKC papers and other information on our end. Thank you.